WHO IS JOE JACOBY?!
- Joe is a family man who has excelled in business and sports for over 35 years. As an undrafted free agent from Louisville, KY he earned his spot with Coach Gibbs and the Washington Redskins, where he would stay for the next 13 years as one of the leaders of the iconic "Hogs". They were a power house offensive line that would create one of the most feared running games in league, which took them to 4 Super Bowls and three victories.
- But Joe is more than just a football player. When he retired from the game he went on to own and run an incredibly successful and award winning dealership, Joe Jacoby Chrysler, Jeep, & Dodge, for over 15 years. As Joe continued to grow the dealership he would simultaneously run his real estate business as the managing general partner and continue to work for the Redskins as the co-host of the post game show while never missing a swim meet for his two daughters.
- Joe has always had a heart for giving back to his community and this lead him back to the sport he loves but as a high school coach. He had a desire to guide young men during an incredibly pivotal time in their lives. This has always been a part of his character, to help others but it has manifested itself different over the years. He has worked tirelessly for the American heart association as well as the multiple sclerosis society to raise funds and awareness, and even sitting on board of Coach Gibbs nonprofit, Youth For Tomorrow.
- Joe Jacoby is a family man with a heart for others and a passion for business and success. He's a name you know and a named you can trust.
Career Highlights: Joe Jacoby Chrysler Jeep and Dodge
• Achieved 5-star Dealership Manufacturer Rating
• Average Customer Service Rating for 15 years over 90%
• The Next Level Sales Excellence award
• Daimler Chrysler Leadership Award
• Board of Directors, Mid-Atlantic Region Dealer Advertising Association
• Virginia Automobile Dealer Association Board Member, Board Director
• State of Virginia Legislative Committee VADA
• Washingtonian Magazine “Washingtonian of the Year”
Joe Jacoby’s Tweets
- RT @colecubelic: Slab to stop the twist by @BroncoSportsFB https://t.co/8Qic3GzOLL2 hours ago
- RT @markschlereth: So the players that played beside HOFers, often times doing the dirty work so they can shine, somehow didn’t sacrifice t…9 hours ago
- RT @ProFootballHOF: Hall of Fame QB & placekicker George Blanda was born OTD in 1927. Hall of Fame Enshrinement Class of 1981. Blanda playe…yesterday
- RT @CoachMotto: They call it coaching, but it's teaching. You do not just tell them – you show them the reasons. – Vince Lombardiyesterday